Basil Bangs Beach Umbrella - 1964 by Amelia Graham
It’s the best kind of design fusion: West-African wax print x 1960s modernism.
This new print by UK-based textile artist Amelia Graham is a touch tribal, a touch retro and a whole lotta cool. Madmen at the beach; this is our throwback to the decade when time really was on our side, and we had the Stones album playing in the background.
Designed exclusively for Basil Bangs by Amelia Graham.
- Sublimated, 360° printed canvas +50 UPF
- Two-tone lightweight aluminium pole
- The Basil Hinge for easy peasy set up
- 1.8m wide canopy
- Folds up into its matching carry case
- Custom designed components across the entire umbrella
- 1.8m diameter canopy
- Folds to 1m x 17cm x 17cm
- Height 2.2m when extended
- Weight (unboxed): 3.5kg
- Pole diameter: 32mm
View set-up instructions HERE