The ELK Kittan Sunglasses are an exaggerated cat eye design crafted from high quality acetate and UV 400 tinted lenses, offering protection from the sun. Thick frames with a unique frosted striped pattern are made from all day wear while offering an oversized, statement look.
- Reinforced scratch resistant CR-39 lens
- Cured cellulose acetate frame
- Category 3 for sun glare rating.
- This product complies with the requirements of AS/NZS 1067.1:2016
- UV 100% protection- tested in accordance to Australian and New Zealand Standards.
- UV 400 Protection
- Protective, foldable case and cleaning cloth included.
Size and Fit:
- Temple Length: 143mm
- Bridge Width: 15mm
- Frame Width: 148mm
- Lens Width: 40mm
- Lens Width: 50mm
To clean your glasses use fresh water (never salt water) or a gentle lens cleaning solution. Use the provided lens cloth and never use paper towel, tissue or any other rough material as it may cause scratches. Please store in the case provided.
Not suitable for driving at night or under conditions of dull light. Not for direct observation of the sun. Not for protection against artificial light, e.g. solaria. Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact hazards.
Gifting? Dwell Store offers complimentary boutique gift wrapping. Simply add Gift Wrapping to your cart here before you check out.